We offer you thorough editing on your literary, inspirational, business and academic manuscripts.
We also take contract freelance writings, like writing biographies and magazine feature essays.
Lastly, we ghostwrite for novels, autobiographies and inspirational books. And all are pretty so affordable with us relative to the rich quality of work you get!
YOU KNOW YOU’VE SEEN LOTS OF SELF-PUBLISHED works that look like they’ve literally skidded off the writer’s head onto the bookstore shelves just almost as raw as the draft papers of undeveloped inspiration can be! With next to no editing, that is to say.
You certainly don’t want your rich ideas put together in your first book—or, say, next one—to be served out to readers that pretty uncooked. And you want to get the best simmering you can in terms of editing and proofing.
Interesting thing is, we can do just that for you, and still more! Plus: it’s at really affordable charge rates, in fact!
Our Buoyant Services
- We offer you thorough editing on your literary, inspirational, business and academic manuscripts—and one with a penchant for detail, correctness, accuracy and speed!
- We also take contract freelance writings like writing biographies and magazine feature essays.
- Lastly, we ghostwrite for novels, autobiographies and inspirational books.
And all are pretty so affordable with us, relative to the rich quality of work you get!
|Contract Writing: Magazine Feature Essays (every 500 words)||2000|
|Contract Writing: Biographies (per page on MS Word)||3000|
|Ghostwriting: Inspirational Books (per page on MS Word)||3000|
|Ghostwriting: Novels & Autobiographies (per page on MS Word)||3500|
|Editing (per page)||300|
|Foreign currencies will be rated accordingly. Plus: Ghostwriting & Contract Writing charges are pretty negotiable.
Some of our past clients
- Understanding the Voice of God by Akin Akinyemi (London) – 2011
- Diamond in the Rough Series: Corper Shun! by Adebola Ayoade (London) – 2015
- The Change is Possible by Damilola V. Adeoba (Lagos) – 2014
- The Secret of Great Heroes by Damilola V. Adeoba (Lagos) – 2015
- Maximize Your Potentials for Academic Excellence by Damilola V. Adeoba (Lagos) – 2016
- “Philip Airways” by Olufemi Babalola (Ibadan) in Fresh Bread, 2015 Issue – 2015
- “MANDELA: Critical Lessons for Christians” by Olufemi Babalola (Ibadan) in Fresh Bread, 2015 Issue – 2015
- “I am Missing You” by Olufemi Babalola (Ibadan) in Fresh Bread, 2015 Issue – 2015
- Spirit of the Night by Ndifreke George (Lagos) – 2016
- To initiate your desired editing service, kindly send an email to: email@example.com indicating intent.
- Send general details about the manuscript such as: manuscript type (novel/novella, poetry work, inspirational/motivational book, business article, biography, etc.), manuscript title, number of pages, desired timeline.
- Send alongside the first 10 pages of your manuscript (in Microsoft Word format) to aid in determining the work to be done on it. We will reply, asking for the full manuscript (in Microsoft Word format) after we have reviewed the sample.
- Upon receiving the full manuscript, you will be required to pay a 20% advance of the agreed editing charge.
- After your manuscript has been edited halfway, the edited pages will be sent to you while you will be required to pay 40% of the editing charge.
- Upon the completion of the editing of your manuscript, you will be required to pay the final 40% of the editing fee and you will be sent the final part of the edited manuscript.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying intent and with details of the project, and a conversation on the project will kick start.
Picture Copyright © Kayode Olla